Free

Congraulations to John, JDubski!!!   John is our first new member to the Lithium Americas Agoracom.com Hub to rise up the ranks from Mail Room to Treasurer.   

This means John now has more privilges and my hope for John is that he continues as a regular here on the LAC Hub so that it won't be long before he is the ranking member at the Vice President level... just a matter of time, John.

Seriously, to all LAC Hub members... our purpose in being here it to follow the journey of LAC "up and to the right".. or so we all hope.  With valued members like JDubski who regularly post informative links and opnions about LAC, lithium mining, lithium products, lithium battery developments and the lithium demand vs supply situation we will provide a civil exchange of view on these subjects and allow for opposing positions on each of them that are presented in a manner of respect for all the members positions, regardless of whether we may agree with that position... as long as it remains in compliance with the 6 Rules of Agoracom.com that we all have agreed to ahead of time to become Agoracom.com members.

Yes, I could have posted my recognition of JDubski on the Off Topic Forum... however I believe John's input to this nascient and small Agoracom.com Hub is, at this time, critical to its continued growth and success in providing a viable and civil message board for the exchange of posts where information is prime, but respectful opinion is also valued... a different and hopefully tcxic free message board from what you find outside of Agoracom.com's safe harbor.  

Way to go, John!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply