Free

Fat fingers again.  I meant to end the post with a reference to a "toxic free message board"... not a "tcxic free message board".  One of the advantages to Agoracom.com is that it gives the poster 5 minutes to review and edit his or her post.  Obviously in this case I did not edit before that 5 minute time limit was up.  Some other boards give you the freedom to remove your post at any time.  I wish we had that feature here, but individual members do not have the ability here to remove or edit their posts after that 5 minutes grace period has expired... at least not at the present time.  Just something to keep in mind, but fat fingers on a keyboard are a fact of life along with spelling errors, even with autocorrect.  I am more interested in the information content of the post. 

Just want to hear from all of you and see you all make the same step up that JDubski, John, has made.  We are truly "in this together" as LAC investors and it looks like it is going to be a few months more, probably a year at least, before we see a substantial ROI.  Sure, there will be ups and downs in the share price between now and then but a sustained rise in the share price necessitates LAC going into production and/or a big impetus from the expected Thacker Pass DFS and/or a confiramation of ample financing to move forward with the completion of the Thacker Pass facility to guaranty movement of that facility genuinely toward completion and into production. In order to see a sustained and meaningful increase in the Share Price there is going to have to be some solid "news" providing a true foundation to underpin any such move up in the Share Price... it can't just be transient rumor and speculation... it has to be REAL meat and potatoes.  okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply