Free

JDubski:  " I noticed some posters on Yahoo felt the fact that LAC wasn't able to finance the project in-house reflected poorly on it, but I see that as just a reality for a junior mining company trying to move into the big leagues."

The last article I posted..  the one that started out bad and wound up positive.... boy gets girl... explains this situation of junior mining companies quite well... right now the Juniors are in a bad spot for trying to get financing... but things will get better for thos JV teams still extant once the Demand over rides Supply.

i was very critical about what I truly believed were false reports of Supply outstripping Demand months ago and a year or more ago over at another message board.  Turns out I was wrong, not the first time and it won't be the last.  We did, in fact, have a significant fall in Demand vs Supply and that was just made a heck of a lot worse this year with all the SARS-CoV-2 situation and its negative impact on the world wide economy.  I had insisted, prior to that event, for some time that those reports of an oversupply were exagerated and/or just flat wrong.  Well, neighbor, I will go out on a limb again and this time try not to use a power saw on the limb where I am standing.  I think the second half of 2020 will see a more equal status between Supply and Demand and that as we move into 2021 Demand will again outperform Supply.. resulting in, of course, an increase in the LCE price... good for lithium mining in general and for LAC in specific.  Hope my crystal ball does a better job on this one... but the article I linked goes over this situation as it affects the Juniors.

New Message
Please login to post a reply