Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Re: Trying to time a stock like MNKD is a fools game.

Sep 25, 2012 09:11AM

I believe part of the fun of these boards is to be able to throw a few jabs, the more subtle, the better. Now, I fully agree that's just a by-product of the main intent of the board, but I enjoy it, and I think some others do, too.

It can get a bit boring when everyone's too nice and civil, and, besides, many of us deserve the "stuff" we get from time to time. I try not to take myself or investment in MNKD too seriously, but I know I fail in this endeavor often enough.

I'm now wondering if today's move was not related to one of these private newsletter services - the early rocketing and late fizzling are consistent with moves I've seen in the past when such services were involved. If so, there are quite a few unhappy subscribers!!

OPC, are you back in yet? While fully acknowledging it is none of my business, you did make it the board's business when you announced you'd sold out. What do you make of this recent strength in the share price? I still think you'll get your lower price, cuz I still think they will have to significantly dilute.

New Message
Please login to post a reply