Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Re: Trying to time a stock like MNKD is a fools game.

Sep 25, 2012 09:11AM

Thanks for the confirmation, Byergo.

It is obvious to me that the delay in partnering has plenty to do with Al Mann's statement - albeit his total personal investment in Mannkind. This partnership deal better meet Al's expectations; otherwise, look for Al to raise capital through other means no matter what anyone else expects Al to do about raising more capital at this point and time.

Personally, I strongly feel there have been and continue to be plenty of offers on the table at this juncture, and I also feel one of these corporations is going to try to out maneuver the other players if they get vibes from Al's attornies that Al is becoming nonconcilatory, because of a better offer from a stronger competitor. For example, Al may reduce negotiating meetings with other potential partners if he is closing in on a final deal. That's when competitors will push their own panic buttons.

Hey, you wouldn't want to be the poor bastard that has to report back to your CEO that your dealings with Al fell through, because you couldn't cut a deal with Al; would you? Hell, no! The patent cliff just became a higher cliff for the loser(s).

New Message
Please login to post a reply