Welcome To The Montello Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Investor Inquiries: 604-649-0080

Free

SunSeeker,

Respectfully, I addressed the cause of your bafflement on 4/4. To recap, IMHO Meo doesn't get anywhere near the mileage it should on it's news releases or progress because of the way it is perceived in the marketplace. Let's face it, the PR has been a nightmare. For openers just look at the Moriarty fiasco and then it's penchant for keeping shareholders in the dark. If MEO was perceived as being more shareholder friendly I believe the SP would be at least in the .40 to .50 range to reflect it's increaseing potential. I am aware some believe this playing it "close the vest" keeps the competition in the dark, but that can kill MEO when it needs some financing. Consider a couple months ago it had something like a 25% dilution just to raise a couple million to continue the drilling in TN. Had the SP been more realistic the dilution would have been a fraction of that. Long term, they would be far better off being perceived as a shareholder friendly, up-front company. All that said, I still believe MEO still has a quick at least double to be had because I believe it has a "find" with serious potential. When and if that occurs you'll be rid of me.

Good luck,

skys

AM
Apr 13, 2008 07:12AM
Apr 13, 2008 12:50PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply