Welcome To The Montello Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Investor Inquiries: 604-649-0080

Free

Actually that's not true. We didn't get results, we got a cryptic NR that said oil was found but gave an unscientific measure of how much oil it was. Enough to go commercial is all we know. We can do some basic and uninformed math and speculate that 250 barrels in 8 hours after an "encounter" means that once you start producing you're producing 750 per day but that's just speculating, nothing more. Saying how much oil flows to the surface in one 8-hour period is a far cry from full disclosure. Since then they have gotten real results from multiple wells including that one and they aren't telling us what they are. To give them credit for reporting any results is not fair. Look, I'm still holding my position and I'm enjoying the ride and still have very high hopes, but let's not praise Cawker for the scraps he's throwing us. If he's got a specific reason for withholding info that leads to me tripling my investment, then by all means, do what you have to do. But if these wells are a bust and he sent out only one NR saying oil was found but we'll come back some other time later and tell you the details, well then that would have been a very misleading thing to do to us. I'm going to give MEO the benefit of the doubt that they wouldn't issue a positive NR if the back story behind is is actually negative.

-Andy

Apr 13, 2008 12:50PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply