Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Now, After all the discussion/research....

posted on Feb 26, 2007 06:20AM

have we figured out whether ALL of NEC has settled, or whether some portions of that corporation are holding out (which defies logic)? It's been posted that NEC Electronics America is a subsidiary of NEC Electronics Corporation.  As such, it seems they're under the same umbrella and therefore wouldn't necessarily have to be cited as a descrete entitiy.

Also, lots of posts re: "with prejudice" and "without prejudice".  I'm afraid I'm not clear on the significance.  In the NEC settlement Pacer filing, our claims are dismissed with prejudice.  NEC's counterclaims are dismissed without prejudice.  But with our claims dismissed with prejudice, aren't any counterclaims in the action moot?

Clarity on these two things would be helpful.  I suspect this lack of clarity and associated confusion may be a part of why our PPS languishes.  That plus my hopeful thoughts re: S&L continuing to unload shares to enable warrant conversions.

TIA for any help. I obviously KNOW nuttin'!

SGE

Feb 26, 2007 06:56AM

Feb 26, 2007 11:27AM

Feb 26, 2007 12:58PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply