Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re:(Confessions of a Patent Troll), biajj revisited..Ba
Mar 25, 2008 11:26AM

kIDD, ADS.......We know first hand that Turley is not your typical Geek....He likes to bring attention upon himself.....Like i posted last night , his departure from PTSC either on his terms or the BOD's ;  just like a marriage breakup has to be upsetting...

I am sure that he would like to stick it to the Co ....If he never read this board i would bet that he scans through it now....If he truely believes that Patroit has a future then he would not want to damage any of his friends / family who holds shares....Ego is one thing but having your family and friends lose money because of a scarastic mouth is another......

Yes the title of his speech will garner attention.....The title might also be a small dig at PTSC/TPL....We all connect the dots, while others might not ,  and i believe it will be an non issue.....

We all know that a stock price never goes straight up.... Still when it goes down it is like being stung with a taser gun.....I left my house about 11.45 and went back to best buy/Geek Squad and the MGR finally fixed the problem....When he went to Firefox / flash PDF/ and the Agora page came on and the price was .52 i was like this PC is really STILL broken /FIX the xxxx PC......Us dogs will have our day.................Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply