Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: It appears to me the appointment to the BOD of Mr. Schrock is

Apr 23, 2008 07:31AM
Apr 23, 2008 09:52AM

I'm going to try to write this week more about how the PDS Operating agreement oppresses PTSC's free and necessary information flow to it's Shareholders (and the subsequent ramifications), how the ARS fiasco ties in with the short sighted dividend issuance decision, the consequences of our very late enactment of a Share Repurchase Plan, how our eroding share price will result in greater dilution for all current shareholders, and a few other Shareholder negative implications. ALL BROUGHT TO YOU BY ILL-ADVISED AND FLAWED DECISIONS OF THE REMAINING 3 OLD GUARD BOD MEMBERS OF FELCYN, JOHNSTON AND FALK.

I am somewhat surprised that the P-Newco arrangement has only now been raised, linked as it is to the Share Repurchase Plan(the enactment of which is a re-enactment of a prior suspended plan, rather than "late"), and the conclusion of greater dilution.

This begs the question of when you resigned as Shareholder Representative, and if not, why not?

Be well

Apr 23, 2008 10:47AM
Apr 23, 2008 11:01AM
Apr 23, 2008 11:28AM
Apr 23, 2008 12:13PM
Apr 28, 2008 09:31AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply