Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: It appears to me the appointment to the BOD of Mr. Schrock is

Apr 23, 2008 07:31AM
Apr 23, 2008 09:52AM
Apr 23, 2008 10:47AM
Apr 23, 2008 11:01AM
Apr 23, 2008 11:28AM
Apr 23, 2008 12:13PM

Billwilke,

From your post: I believe CJ was and maybe still is running the board, he probably was when RG was brought in, so it would seem that what you're saying is CJ got RG in to unseat CJ?

No. That is not what I'm saying. Quite to opposite in fact. Sorry if my post wasn't clear enough. I was referring to Brian's statement of a 'big league coup' in which CJ was unaware. I should have clarified better that CJ was unaware. The rest (majority of BOD) may have been clued in the a 'back door plan' to unseat CJ and therefore, hired RG.

____________________________________...

From my post to Termoto:

teremoto,

Very nice post as always. Brian's statement of the Schrock appointment appearing(his opinion) to be that of a big league coup is profound.

It stands to reason, at least to me, that they(majority of BOD) (for clarity I should have inserted: with the exception of CJ) must have had some inkling that a 'changing of the guard' could possibly be in play with the hiring of a dynamic CEO such as RG and yet they hired him none the less. Could this be an angle to unseat CJ and sever the S&L/PTSC relationship??? Could this equal the playing field for the shareholders???

Regards,
PxP

____________________________________...

Hope this is somewhat clearer. I do agree with you and I think that RG and Schrock will form a strong alliance to move PTSC forward. Hopefully the remaining BOD members will join in and help 'row the boat' or maybe better yet, they 'walk the plank'.

Regards,
PxP

Apr 28, 2008 09:31AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply