Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: milestone .. No, the Share Buyback Plan was "late", late in inception.

Apr 23, 2008 07:31AM
Apr 23, 2008 09:52AM
Apr 23, 2008 10:47AM
Apr 23, 2008 11:01AM
Apr 23, 2008 11:28AM
Apr 23, 2008 12:13PM

The PDS arrangement is not just "now" being raised either.

I have not resigned from the position. Why ?

Because I disagree with leadership ?

Because I want to hold decision makers accountable ?

Because I want more qualified Members on the BOD ?

Because I want true Shareholder value realized ?

Because I have more investment at stake than all the BOD members combined ?

Because I want to see a perfect two year slide in the stock price halted ?

Because I want to see an M & A occur without unnecessary disolution to existing shareholders ?

Because BOD members fail to suffer the folly of their own judgements ?

I thought the point of all shareholder efforts were to make this a better company, a more responsive management, and a more desirable stock holding for new investors.

Milstone, it appears we differ on what Shareholders have a right to expect, and even demand, from those who have a duty to steward the monies of others and maximize Shareholder value. Good luck to you Sir.

*Opinion disclaimers

I expected my rights, as above, to be represented by the incumbent Shareholder Representative, and this sudden outpouring of what needs be dome implies that my expectations were not met, more so when statements made at the Annual Meetings are considered.

Had there been problems in the past which needed addressing, why did my Shareholder Representative wait until now to raise them? We agree that ALL persons representing shareholders' best interests need to be held accountable for their respective actions/inactions.

Be well

Apr 28, 2008 09:31AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply