Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Ease, i just wanted you and a few others to know that we are not bashers of PTSC....We have been here for years and only want the best for the CO........Those that think that Brian, Ron and your self are driving down the SP are clueless.....I just re-read Brians post that many are blaming for the drop to .26.....He praises the moves by RG...His so called silence for the past two years is bunk......

We still see great value in the MMP/PTSC . Trustworthy people see both sides of the coin......I value Brians thoughts and i would be amazed that he would post here again after the insults/stones.... I would not.....With every word being twisted and every move of his proclaimed to be useless who needs that garbage......

Yes i have been bi-polor in my moods about PTSC but i am here with all the same shares becasue I HAVE DOUBT THAT ALL IS BAD.......Later

Apr 28, 2008 11:04AM
Apr 28, 2008 11:22AM
Apr 28, 2008 11:37AM
Apr 28, 2008 11:46AM
Apr 28, 2008 04:02PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply