Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Huntington,

I haven't read through all the posts about Brian nor am I going to to :)

But I will say this I am one of the longs here that took exception to this whole SH rep. I've been investing in PTSC probably as long as Brian and in the past when I was more active I have traded e-mails with him regarding this company.

First, I commend him for his efforts. But what those efforts were exactly is the crust of my uncomfortable feeling. I think a lot of others on this board have that same uncomfortable feeling.

Afterall, if you are a SH rep then his communication effort over the past few years is lacking indeed. He could have routinely posted (once a month) in a generic fashion his undertanding of the state of the company. Instead we get months and months of silence.

Then when he does report or contribute to this board and members take him to task about his lack of reporting instead of trying to rectify the matter he gets defensive and offers his resignation.

Resignation to what? We do not know what he has done the past few years other than occasionally post about matters we all know about.

Again, I am not trying to bash Brian. He certainly is a good guy but what the heck was he really doing the past few years?

Casey

Apr 28, 2008 11:04AM
Apr 28, 2008 11:22AM
Apr 28, 2008 11:37AM
Apr 28, 2008 11:46AM
Apr 28, 2008 04:02PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply