Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Biajj ? .. Hello ? lol, I'll ask again.. Can you answer my questions?

Good points Steve. Brian was the leader of the pack for many months or years. We thought we had found an incredible stock. He shared hours of research as he sifted thru the data. His loyalty and generosity made him our leader. Our shareholder rep. And then things started to unravel. Did he get insight to things he cant share but have influenced him and that is why he is so negative towards PTSC nowadays. I like his avatar. Better than the shark. The stock has disappointed us all. We had such high hopes. One by one our leaders betrayed and or abandoned us. Brian changed by being shareholder rep. He is more sensitive and tends to attack more quickly. Less patient and generous. Something bad must have happened. He gave a lot to this "family" here on agora and fellow shareholders of ptsc. Will RG turn our dreams into reality. Will it take months, years, decades? So much secrecy. It sure feels like we got screwed but who wants to give up. A few have. Strong supporters like EASE2002 have turned aboutface and have nothing more to do with ptsc. Do we have anything to look forward to?

Apr 03, 2009 09:16PM
Apr 03, 2009 11:28PM
Apr 04, 2009 07:11AM
Apr 04, 2009 07:47AM
Apr 04, 2009 07:55AM
Apr 06, 2009 06:57AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply