Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: I suggest that we level the playing field. It's only fair, right ?Biajj
Apr 03, 2009 09:16PM
Apr 03, 2009 11:28PM
Apr 04, 2009 07:11AM
Apr 04, 2009 07:47AM
Apr 04, 2009 07:55AM

Believe me I hope that you do not feel that I am trying to discredit you and I would gladly retreat to lurk mode if it means your return to this forum because you bring much wisdom to the table unlike myself.

I hope you understand that because of your history, your posts require attention and when you appear to have a genuine chip on your shoulder towards PTSC, investors would like to know why you feel the way you do beyond looking at the SP chart. We are kept in the dark about many issues concerning our investment and because you left here for the most part investors are left to imagine why. Surely you can understand how many of us feel right now. Their may be a few bad apples on this forum but for the most part I would say most people are genuine and good.

You left this forum because you felt you were villified and mistreated by a few posters. Most posters here support you and are smart enough to figure out what is BS I think. Anyway my point is that I think I speak for most here when I say tell us what you can about PTSC and the MMP, rejoin this forum more frequently if you can and lets move on from petty disagreements and collectively come together for a common purpose to better understand our investment in PTSC so we can make rational decisions about our investment going forward.

All the best,

Steve

Apr 06, 2009 06:57AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply