Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Steve,all admirable qualities,but not uniquely or singularly yours./RJ
Apr 03, 2009 09:16PM
Apr 03, 2009 11:28PM
Apr 04, 2009 07:11AM

Re: Steve,all admirable qualities,but not uniquely or singularly yours./RJ

posted on Apr 04, 2009 07:15AM

RJ, yes my post to Britania should be on the OT. I am not here to win any popularity contests though. I didn't ask to be a president and I conceed that I bring very little if any value to this forum other than a voice of reason and common sence. It is a place where I can get factual information and opinions in fields that I have no expertise in that pertain to my investment. Other posters Emtnester, Milestone, Ronran, Opty, Biajj and Jonolumo (? spelling) and many others all provide valuable information in their fields of expertise. When these people post they carry tremendous weight in my attention to what they say. I do think I'm pretty good at reading people and as Ignited pointed out, I too feel like something happened to Biajj. IMO and it is only my opinion that Biajj bought into PTSC as much as the rest of us. He invested more time into DD than most and maybe all of us and he became a leader on this forum and is still respected here by most including myself. I can understand that as our shareholder representative he may have held onto his position which I am sure was millions of shares rather than the hundreds of thousands of shares I hold. He may now feel misled or betrayed by PTSC after he watched his millions of dollars slowly evaporate just as many of us loyal longs have. He may have wanted to sell some of his position and didn't. God knows I wish I had. And this would be enough to make any person bitter and angry towards PTSC. I know I've let my emotions get the best of me on this investment many times. Money can change people and I hope that Biajj can honestly air some of his thoughts and experiences because, in my view as a person mainly on the sidelines, Biajj is a changed man when it comes to PTSC. I can be ignored and my posts can be brushed aside by many on this forum because I bring little to the forum, but Biajj is well respected here and when he posts we should pay attention. As with PTSC without knowing facts or details we are left to guess as to why Biajj appears to be bitter and why his posting has turned negative in my view. If he does feel like PTSC's BOD's, CEO or other management cannot be trusted then why would he stay invested in this company. How does he feel about the MMP, recent licenses and the aquisitions? Only he can clear the air on these issues and I hope he can and will.

When I think with my emotions many times I make the wrong decisions that I live to regret. But if I use reason and common sence I usually make the right decision. And in spight of all that has happened with PTSC and on this forum. This forum is still a place to get valuable information about my investment in fields I have no expertise. Its a place where I hope I can get honest constructive analysis of events that unfold concerning my investment in PTSC so that I can make rational decisions about what I should do. There are a few posters on this forum that carry very little weight in my attention and decision making, but I remain respectful of these people and I do not attack them personally or put them on ignore. I don't post that much on this forum because I don't feel I bring a lot to the table and I think I've posted enough here in the last day for awhile. I will return to my rightful place on the sidelines and continue to gather factual information and opinions from many of the great posters on this forum that helps me with my investment. For all of the posters that provide information here I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I still remain optomistic about the MMP and PTSC.

All the best,

Steve

Apr 04, 2009 07:47AM
Apr 04, 2009 07:55AM
Apr 06, 2009 06:57AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply