Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Jul 29, 2009 06:28PM
Jul 29, 2009 07:18PM
Jul 30, 2009 04:39PM

"These EXCUSES all have one thing in common, and that common thread continues to find acceptability and a home within the leaderships of this company. It's always some one elses fault."

I have critized the company via this board and directly with my mails for their misleading, poor and not honest communications with the shareholders, so I agree 100% with your posts regarding the responsibility of the company for the shareprice and non-interest of new shareholders - BUT:

If you consider RG to be a dynamic, fast thinking CEO do you think these "excuses" are fitting to your assessment of RG?
Isn't it strange, that someone with the credentials of RG is making those "heavy" business mistakes?

IMO the revenue retraction pr was odd, not only because of the poor excuses you counted, but of the timing. I don't remember a pr to be announced at 8.30 am, it felt as if they wanted to avoid any positive reaction re the '584 revalidation as fast as possible.
So if RG is in fact a professional CEO with serious credentials, isn't it much more possible he knows exactly, what he's doing = it is not POOR management but intentional?

I come around with management directors and CEO in my business and the most successful guys were those who didn't care one dime about people's emotions - and my assessment of RG without ever been meeting him is:
He's focussed, he is tough and he KNOWS what he's doing, hence I didn't believe one word of his public releases.

GLTY

Jul 31, 2009 03:57AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply