Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: SGE1 / Re: ccraider / Re: biajj....seems no answer on the lawyer - LL
Jul 29, 2009 06:28PM
Jul 29, 2009 07:18PM
Jul 30, 2009 04:39PM
Jul 31, 2009 03:57AM

You're INCORRECT in your post. Please show me where I blasted Baroni, even once. To the contrary, you'll find the opposite.

Moreover, you cite my methodology in analyzing the Baroni hire, and try to use that as an argument to blast me on the SHR rep issue. Did you stop to think that I've used the same methodology on both, and only where I found concerns and questions and where they might affect my investment in PTSC is where I've voiced my concerns due to what my research has revealed? Apparently from your post, you did not.

These questions that have been asked ad nauseum, HAVE been answered. I've even directed ccraider to where he can find the answer, just as I've directed everyone here as to where they can find the answer about Baroni Mangement Company LLC.

That you're unwilling to do the DD necessary, and would rather poke misdirected criticism at a message board poster, rather than at the managers and directors that steward your (though you claim not to be invested) investment dollars reveals a lot about what you believe to be important. Where you place your emphasis will remain a point of disagreement between us as in my opinion your view lacks a seriousness about the company that I can't reconcile.

If you do the research, you'd find that there are no credibility concerns with respect to Brian and as much as you want to repeat the posts to that effect, it will not change the reallity.

New Message
Please login to post a reply