Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: ronle.. sure. I do think it's the PTO results, but equally, Lunist
Jul 29, 2009 06:28PM
Jul 29, 2009 07:18PM
Jul 30, 2009 04:39PM

Re: ronle.. sure. I do think it's the PTO results, but equally, Lunist

posted on Jul 30, 2009 08:24PM

My statement is made with the opinion that based on positive PTO results alone, the stock price would fluctuate to the benefit of traders and not necessarily investors if a solid business plan is not in place.......

We currently rely on TPL to provide us with substancial revenues. We have no direct influence to control our own destiny in that regard. DL runs the show, we signed that away. If our PDSG endenvour is entirely reliant on the results of what HP brings to the table, for instance, we would not be good stewards of our business by letting the results of an outside party dictate our existance. I understand it may be a necessity, to a degree, but what I want to see from this company is the ability to fly on its own in addition to JV's with other companies........

The ability to identify and control ones own destiny is what this BOD appears to severly lack. Decisions, for the most part, seem to be made by circumstances dictating us or are made in convenience IMO........

By being able to execute on a business plan that is self-reliant and have it provide positive cash to the bottom line, we are not reliant to the gimmicks of having to do stock buybacks and investors will cause the PPS to appreciate......

Jul 31, 2009 03:57AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply