Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: HUNTINGTON-L / re; SGE1 / Re: It seems to me.........TPL ..... We wussed out....
Jan 11, 2010 07:27PM

I concur, though when we read the master agreement and we consider it is the same team of negotiators on either side, we really shouldn't be surprised.

As for your Jets, I expected Sanchez to cost them the game, yet he outplayed the veteran Palmer. It chaps my arse every time I hear someone try to put Carson Palmer in the same conversation of elite qb's, like Manning, Brees, Brady. I think the reality is Palmer never has deserved a mention, and Brady is falling from that group, while Warner, Big Ben, Aaron Rogers, and a few others deserve serious consideration for inclusion in that group. Obviously, you know that IMO, Big Ben is among them already. Sanchez might get there, though I haven't seen enough of him. I think Aaron Rogers may be the best thrower, or at least as good as there is in the league. He was pretty impressive with his accuracy and touch last night, though I'm sure he would've liked that first throw of OT back. If he's on target, that game was over one play into OT.

Jan 11, 2010 11:58PM
Jan 12, 2010 12:38AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply