Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: pappythom / Re: SGE1 / Re: It seems to me.........TPL ..... We wussed out....
Jan 11, 2010 07:27PM

As you probably know, so have I.

The response that PTSC gave was that they audit PDS's accounting to verify that the bills match the payments. What they were unable to communicate was that they audit the accuracy of the bills they are matching.

When you consider the duplicate MMP/Core Flash or MMP/Fast Logic Licenses, you realize there is a huge window for skewing the numbers on the part of Alliacense. When you further realize that Alliacense is a TPL enterprise, and that PDS' management committee is made of of 2 TPL employees and only 1 PTSC representative, and you understand that it only takes a majority of that committee to approve something, and if PTSC DOES object to something, and wants to push the issue, they are committed to (I believe) one year of resolution through other means before bringing legal action, you realize TPL has structured the arrangement to allow a great deal of latitude for how and where they place the expenses for the licensing of the various portfolios they handle.

Hardly a sweet deal for PTSC.

Jan 11, 2010 11:58PM
Jan 12, 2010 12:38AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply