Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Jun 28, 2010 10:58AM
Jun 28, 2010 11:21AM
Jun 28, 2010 11:28AM
Jun 28, 2010 12:03PM
Jun 28, 2010 01:44PM

Jun 28, 2010 07:40PM
Jun 29, 2010 11:36AM
Jun 29, 2010 12:24PM
Jun 29, 2010 12:38PM

I appreciate your desire that someone approach the PTO.

But all this argument about what you consider a "professional tone", and your lack of ability to interpret words like "suspicions" and "possible" - jumping to the conclusion that it's a blatant "accusation". Ever hear the word "suspect" when watching Perry Mason? If evidence supports, the suspect MIGHT become the "accused". Perhaps this helps.

Another thing that may help is to give you and all a more complete picture of what led to the latest letter.

Opty sent a response to the Director's solicitation for input.

Within a couple of days, I sent a letter to Bahr, with Opty's letter attached, asking that he act on it or direct it to the appropriate organization to act on it.

Bahr replied that he had forwarded our concerns to the re-exam oversight organization, but did not advise as to who that was (and that organization is not identfiable via the USPTO Web site).

We waited a couple of weeks. Then I sent a very short/sweet email to Bahr asking for a point of contact so we could perform effective follow-up.

We waited a couple of weeks again. No response from Bahr. We were dead in the water, with no knowledge as to whether our concerns were being addressed, or by whom. We had given the situation well over a month.

Then we decided to send that latest email (which Opty posted here) after a good deal of consideration by smart people as to message, tone, etc.

And guess what? It got exactly the desired immediate results!

BTW, the team that put that letter together includes several business professionals. Between us, we've written literally thousands of business letters. We have a clue. And that latest letter to Bahr was a very far cry from what I what characterize as a "nasty gram". I think you KNOW my capabilities in that realm, especially when I have all this ammunition laying around and my counterpart has no real defense, at all.

Also, if YOU are not absolutely furious about the PTO's performance (or lack thereof), I suspect (accuse? LOL) you are the lone Long in that state. Considering how pissed off I am with the PTO, and how pissed we all are (or IMO should be), that email was "sweetness and sunshine" compared to.....

Now, about your idiotic comment with zero basis: "Let's see if you go against what you say again for the bilionth time."

Name one time. Just one.

BTW, you may want to revisit what I actually said.

And you talk of professional tone? I guess we could have used your approach - exaggerate and lie.

Ability to compromise? Just what "compromise" do you seek? It would appear that the only possible "compromise" that would satisfy you would be a phony admission that you are now and always 100% right, and that I and everyone else are 100% wrong.

My last post on this subject.

FWIW,

SGE

Jun 29, 2010 02:02PM

Jun 29, 2010 08:08PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply