Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Nov 23, 2010 01:39PM

Nov 23, 2010 01:57PM
Nov 23, 2010 11:07PM
Nov 24, 2010 05:29AM
Dec 28, 2010 10:53PM

"And that's where we differ. When a BOD was given over $130M in FREE AND CLEAR cash proceeds with which to chart a course to a PREDICTABLE revenue stream, and instead they SQUANDERED it with NO advnacement of that agenda, to say that it would be no different regardless of who was on the BOD is unlikely at best and simply false at worse."

Again, the BOD is not going to change any time soon. So why are you holding??? You have said in previous posts "because I believe in the MMP". Well, based on your statement above, the MMP doesn't matter because the BOD will screw it up anyway. So why are you holding????

As to comments in a previous post - as you think message boards do not affect stock activity - please explain to me the stock action on penny stocks. Are you telling me that penny stock investors read a penny stock's SEC filings, and pretty much like what they see and that causes them to invest? And they research that penny stock company's BOD, and like what they see and that's why they invest? I know your comment will be something to the effect of "do my own research" if I ask you to give me a list of these companies with great 10k's and 10q's and BOD memebership. That will be your "out" in this argument. So let me say upfront - THAT'S BS and I'm calling you on it. So unless you can put some proof up here showing otherwise anyone reading this post will know that you are wrong and simply unwilling to admit it.

Dec 29, 2010 05:55PM
Dec 29, 2010 06:03PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply