Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: FutTheWuk / Re: milestone / Re: stillpoint. lambertslunatics
Nov 23, 2010 01:39PM

Nov 23, 2010 01:57PM
Nov 23, 2010 11:07PM
Nov 24, 2010 05:29AM
Dec 28, 2010 10:53PM

"As for the criticisms never generating any change, perhaps you've missed the reduction in BOD members to 3, the changes in CEO's, the challenge to the agreements with TPL, the cessation in M&A, etc. It's interesting that you don't attribute that to shareholders voicing displeasure and letting the BOD know that they are not working in a vacuum"

I was going to go along with what you suggested and drop this discussion until I came to the paragraph above. In all sincerity, if you believe that our BOD is making decisions based on reading things on investor message boards, I do believe you, and we all, should sell. That would be a truly laughable way to run a company. I'm a big boy and I wear grown-up pants now. If I have something to say to someone I will say it directly to them. Not post it on a message board in the hopes that they will read it and act upon it. But then that would start the discussion all over again, wouldn't it? Nuff said.

Have a Happy New Year.

Dec 29, 2010 05:55PM
Dec 29, 2010 06:03PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply