Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Mar 12, 2011 06:34PM

you say that with confidence. as i faintly remember there are many ways to short and not only in the USA. that is what creative financing is. if you know the stock is a buck and you are going to buy new shares for .75. you now make another .25 shorting. IF it being a nonissue why bother to have the bod sign es contract. IF HE had no intentions why would he mandate it. I DON'T have an answer but QUESTION any motive in the downward spiral financing. It was brought up many times on the old silicon investor before agora. remember we went from 30 million share to over 400 million shares. that being an issue. yes it is ancient history we live for the future, but the same people are still in charge. my point my view. dumb analogy but would you let a bank robber guard you money? HOW MANY WRONGS BEFORE WE FINALLY ADMIT WE HAVE CHANGED NOTHING

Mar 14, 2011 08:59PM
Mar 14, 2011 09:05PM
Mar 14, 2011 11:41PM
Mar 14, 2011 11:44PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply