Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Mar 12, 2011 06:34PM

very complex question to answer. we and probably our govt. wouldn't know how a complex spiral downward financing plan works. with millions and millions of shares in ones' possesion. now would it not be possible to short your own stock say out of the c ountry and when needed drive the price down to where you want it. by diluting a stock and say the price was 7.00 now after years of manipulation the stock is a penny. at 7.00 you get 1 share. at a penny you get 700. I am not forensic but to get millions and millions of shares you would need to be flexible. sell on the up motion. be able to load up when it is .01. I have not looked at the published short as posted, why waste time. it is the inner complexity I WANT TO SEE. you i and our sec will never see and understand how you get from 30 million shares to over 400 millions shares. over the years watching the strange trading in ptsc one only forms an opinion. I may be all wrong. am not accusing of any wrong doing , but have had suspions for many many years. my view only. why question what I DID? why in the world would you allow a financing agreement that allowed shorting of a penny stock. then this posting would not exist.

some are strangely posting purify the bod glorify gloria Why ?

Mar 14, 2011 08:59PM
Mar 14, 2011 09:05PM
Mar 14, 2011 11:41PM
Mar 14, 2011 11:44PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply