Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Mar 12, 2011 06:34PM

sorry can't answer that and don't intend. it would take a total sec investigation. you and I COULD GUESS and comment back and forth. what question I HAVE IS why you think you are in thei r league in the first place. HOW in the world do you or anybody, unless somebody is in the loop would anybody understand.

don't try to second guess my friend. he just recently retired his seat on the new york stock exchange. he wasn't stupid. helmut wasn' stupid or ignorant a word you like. we tossed back and forth some investment ideas . WHY do you assume the only interest was with es. know something. do not understand your logic. why wouldn't others want to invest after all he was a ptsc shareholder and I AM SURE did his own research. what is you point.

you last post has told me absolutely nothing except you brought out all the negatives about ptsc. there were no positives come on you want to go all day, let's ask for an sec investigation and hand out subponeas. this is getting old unless you intend to expand your vocabulary ignorance and inane. you don't have the answers and neither do I again my view. now who's bashing

Mar 14, 2011 08:59PM
Mar 14, 2011 09:05PM
Mar 14, 2011 11:41PM
Mar 14, 2011 11:44PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply