Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: beantown / Re: ronran / Re: HUGE NEWS!! Another SIX MMP Licenses sold!!!...

LL, I do plead ignorance in regard to court procedure and the plaintiffs, most likely, have disected every little detail. Does that mean the judge will rule all of it is admissable? Should their speculations be presented to ajury, concerning private contractural deals with parties not involved in the case? I may be playing the devil's advocate....but their tactic of not giving any extra ammo to the opposition, meaning silence, just might be beneficial in front of a jury. I guess my point is if they keep a lid on contract specifics.....perhaps the T3 will not be allowed to present and argue those points. I accept the position that the lack of info, from these deals, is not available to shareholders but at this stage, we need to win a court case and since 2006.... none of the deals with small dogs has done anything for share price. Whatever, I am not trying to argue. I pretty much agree with all your points and am much appreciative of your huge contribution here. Have a good night

New Message
Please login to post a reply