Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"The only way to have any realistic chance of turning this around is to have a decisively favorable Markman ruling, hopefully followed by a motion for summary judgment granted in favor of TPL/PTSC as to infringement. In that instance, there will then be a judgment of infringement, i.e.. a judicial declaration of same."

So True! But even after we ARE (Forward Looking postive statement) victorious on infringement, then we would have to ask or file for a summary judgment, and of course that will take more time, in the meanwhile, my wallet is aching.

"Otherwise, as we have been taught on some 90 occasions now, small licensing deals will continue to make PTSC and TPL the joke of the industry, and the stock price will go nowhere."

Joke....thanks to TPL's "we must negotiate" policy it has hurt in the long run, I would have rather that they had been more agressive from the start.

Assuming that you have been around here for so long, either you bought in late and want to recoup most of your investment, or you bough in dirt cheap like many here, but I do not think you yourself would hang around a stock like this unless it "appeared" promising.

I think its an extemely promising Stock, providing the BOD is careful to make good sound decisions that favor all, and of course that TPL is closely monitored for anomalies....LOL

New Message
Please login to post a reply