Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Why Infringers not settleing?....Ron...... all...

Without any reservation I completely agree with this very clear and straightforward post from Ron... I surely do hope the word, idea and desire he expresses here somehow gets back to Leckrone and our Board of three who then tell the Leckrones that as co owners they also feel it is time for Leckrone to change his business plan and realize that he is not the only one who is involved with the patents. He must see the light as we want no more pussy footing low balling settlements.

It is well past the time time for them (the PTSC Board of Three), to stand up like men and woman who run a real public company with real patents and demand and get what those patents are really worth (persuant to a successful MH), side note TPL, listen to Ron's comments, no settlement until we get a MH, and then we need not to seek and to slither away with chump change to pay the electric bill.

Once again I agree with Ron's post. Go the distance, make a large settlement or go out fighting and with your head held high not with your hat in your hand. Win or lose this should be the stand we take and yes this is my opinion.

Marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply