Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Jun 14, 2013 01:03PM

Jun 14, 2013 01:14PM
Jun 14, 2013 03:40PM

Jun 14, 2013 04:06PM

What do you think our good president Obama will have to say about all that?

Also, if we think we have a win, so do some of the respondents. I'm sure that much more than chump change would/has been offered by these entities to avoid their products being halted to the U.S. I just don't see it, and I have been long (and still am) since '06. I believe the power and the money involved here have been in constant contact with their favorite congressman/woman, representative, etc...and the 'fix' is in. They all need the kind of money and influence these large companies can provide to their respective campaign funds. Thus, the timely Obama announcement. Not to mention the constant selling of our shares all 2 weeks long. I've been watching the raw data feed daily, so don't try to say this isn't true. 90%sells.

I want to be optimistic and I believe we have the goods on a level playing field. Therein lies the problem.......the field ain't level!

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply