HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sep 12, 2007 03:30PM

"ps I wonder if RN will get a little wrist slap from the TSX for mentioning that several sections of the massive zone in hole #5 were 20 - 30% Chalco "

I wondered about that to. The best thing that happened to Richard today is that the stock went down. No one can accuse him of giving away information yesterday that caused an unfair advantage to investors as the stock did not go above the pre-halt close.

That being said, the brokers sure took the weak and stop loss fans to task today. I cannot count the amount of times I have seen a stop loss raid. I have never set a stop loss and never will. If you think any stock has the chance to trigger your loss point, best to sell that stock now rather than later when the loss is triggered is the advice I have been given.

There will be a lot of dissappointed sellers and shorters come Hole 5 time. I doubt much shorting went on today anyway. I think most of it was crosses and some bid dumping. There could have been some naked shorts, but with the attention this is getting, I believe those are going away too. There is way too much risk to short this stock at this stage of the game. I mean a possible 20-40% gain against a possible 100-1000% loss when the stock jumps. Never understood it, probably never will.

I predict we will be trading on the TSX by Q1 next year.

M1.

Sep 19, 2007 05:02PM

Sep 19, 2007 05:58PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply