HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

MJ; Not critical. Do appreciate the insights. Be as critical as possible without being so for its own sake (keep doing as you are). Have been courious for 3 business days as to the effect of end of quater/start of quater, and you may well have been additionally helpfus as have some others on this forum. Those who can effect considerable influence on SP will do as they see fit and I am looking forward to there providing me with the opportunity to pick up a few more shares for 2-4 month hold considerations. If I miss the opportunity, I miss it.

Two things:

1. I still stand by my point that he was not getting full nigts sleep a couple of weeks ago, and I understand to some extent the business he has chosen to be a participant in and the important function that type of business preforms for juniors, but I do like being part of the one that got away as well. Everyone (almost) needs to win some in this business (helps keep the exploration business in business).

2. # 3 & 4 were 100m step outs and I do have a strong sence of there significance for the information they provided (diplomatic/strategy) (same for #6) and have mentioned them, as recently as what is now yesterday, mostly as a reminder to others that they do exist and convey important useful info. I do not want (nor need) to see drill hole maps and the like at this time as that would not inform us investors of anything we already (should) know. I find the NR extremely informative as is.

Old Joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply