HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
jsq
Apr 04, 2008 05:41PM
Apr 04, 2008 07:39PM
Apr 04, 2008 07:39PM
Old Joe - I agree with your comments here.  Though I sold out of every junior I previously held, in order to put all money into Noront (whith the exception some small holdings in Freewest and Everton), my best friend is still holding a number of quality junior exploration and mining stocks, and he has 'taken a beating'.  I starting investing in this sector in 2001, and have never seen the strange volatility and strange trading patters in junior explorer/mining stocks until the last 18 months.  I believe what is happening is that the powers that be that are used to manipulating the major markets and major stocks began looking for and finding the 'stocks of the future'.  And they have begun moving in and plying their old tactics in the newest investment arena - commodities.  Nice thing to know for us Noront holders is that if they continue to try and play their traditional games with Noront - they are going to get burned, big time - because we've got the goods!!!!
New Message
Please login to post a reply