HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
jsq
Apr 04, 2008 05:41PM
Apr 04, 2008 07:39PM
Apr 04, 2008 07:39PM
Hello my friendly Rusky!  For you to encourage Noront to sell out in exchange for shares in Norilsk - you must be on the payroll of NKVD (oh sorry - that was the former owners of Norilsk) - I mean, the KGB (oh sorry - those were the successors the to the NKVD).  Hey, I've read 'The Gulag Archipelago' by Solzhenitzen and enough history to know that I wouldn't take shares in Norilsk any more than I would take shares in Exxon, British Petroleum, Chevron, etc., after Hugo Chavez became the new dictator of Venezuela.  Evo Morales in Bolivia is of the same stripe.  No thanks - I'll take my money up front, in good old cold cash to release my shares to Norilsk.  Then when they want to pull some international banking shenanigans to rip me off, I'll have already invested the money I got from them in something more secure.
New Message
Please login to post a reply