HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"You are saying if you bought at 3 and sold at 7.00$ and do the same again,sure but it his easy to predict after it is done and we hear this all the time,should of sold,should of bought,but it does NOT work that way,YOU CAN not PREDICT EXACTLY WHEN it stops with the high and low!"

You are exactly correct... you can't predict the high and the low... that is why you don't try. You stay within reasonable expectations. When you buy back in lower, it often continues to go lower but that is irrelevant as you still have more shares than you had, so you are now ahead.

"You would of maybe ended selling at 5.00$ and would of been pissed to see it go higher,that you would of bought back at 6.00$".

You are right again.... but that is why you don't play with the whole deck. You also plan to have other places to put that money to while you wait for the stock to come back down in a bad market or on a great release on chromitites which no one likes so the sp goes for yet another dive. Sound familiar? It's about patience.

"What if you sold at 7.00$ and 2 days later,another spike up after great news again and the big players start moving in and it goes crazy to sleepy range at wake me up at 20.00$."What then!!!!,would you start buying back at 20.00$ or so ,it CAN HAPPEN AND IT DID IN A LOT OF OTHER STOCK!

How many times have I heard this story about NOT and how many times have folks been disappointed and wind up blowing off steam on this site. However, this would be the worst case scenario for my position. Can it happen? Possibly. But how likely is it to go to $20 such that you can't get in at 10,11, or $12, and because you've been playing the buy sell game so many times you've more than taken care of that $8 in between you missed, not to mention that you'll sell for the pull back that will hit this stock 'cause it rose too fast ....and then you buy back in at a low.

"If we knew when it goes up and predict when it goes down,we would be rich my friend and i can tell you i would not be writing comment on a saturday night....would be on a cruise right now!"

It's partially because you've likely never tried this that you are not. Me, I don't care for cruises or hot weather. People who sing your song have been sold a bill of goods and they repeat the party line to make themselves feel better as they allow their capital to disappear before their eyes. I don't think you can legitimately deny this is so for a good many people. Many have talked about the " I should have sold" but never had the courage. Many have been around NOT long enough to see the patterns. How many have said that "every time NOT gets a news report the sp goes down?" Then they complain. Well? Doesn't that sound like an opportunity to you?

When NOT opened at 4.65 after the recent N.R., that was enough to tell me that it was going down. But I waited for 4.05 before I sold a bit... took too long.... but bought back in at 3.80. It still went down to 4.55 I believe but it didn't bother me as I still had quite a few more shares after my trades. Because NOT will continue to be manipulated, this is to your advantage if you decide to play the game. You also get to claw some of those shares away from the M.M.'s to boot. You can actually take a few shares, enough to cover your fees, and practice this to get a feel for it. Wait until you've made a bit of a profit and the sp has achieved a new high, for even greater security, then sell. Leave that money aside until the sp comes down below where you paid and then buy back. Beware of the feeling of exhilaration from this. "But what if it doesn't come back down?" ..... it will.... check out the history of any stock. There is obviously a need for comfort in doing this, but if one is constantly discomforted by the continuous loss of capital and sp volatility, it behooves one to learn how to do it, or more precisely, to learn how to be calm enough to do it and to be happy with the results. Instead of watching life pass you by take action and live. It's a whole lot more fun. I have no problem with those that want to leave their money in for the big payoff day, but those on this board who constantly find themselves in a state of lamentation need to find a better way. This is just my opinion and it is my hope for people to become liberated and to loose their fear and become self empowered. If I can do this, so can others. Are there guarantees? You know the answer to that as well as I do. Nothing is perfect, but don't be close minded about something until you've really considered it. As I mentioned before, you don't touch your core shares, but learn to play with some you don't mind. After all, you did enter this game with the knowledge you could lose it all right? So where did that courageous (or foolish) person go when it came time to try to protect your capital, live a little and to try to increase your advantage? There is no difference between the two issues. You can lose more easily letting fall to the bottom. Now you know my position fairly well.

New Message
Please login to post a reply