HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

All Exploration junior mining stocks

posted on May 31, 2008 03:44PM
Keep the faith, I was very surprised a few minutes ago, to find one of my stocks; Sage gold (sgx). Had a news release on thursday, and had the best results to date, on one of their properties. Their stock went down; also. It is beyond me: both not and sgx, are in mining friendly Ontario, Canada!!!! I did however, read a few items today how the junior stocks are ready to break out, some time soon; and are all, very undervalued. One article, made me smurk; it said some would go up beyond your wildest dreams: I have some very big expections; so it will be interesting, to say the least. This seems to be very encouraging news! I liked the pickeral (walleye), and pike comparison; ( being a recreational fisherman). They have one heck of a fishing hole;where, everyone that fishes would want to be at. It just keeps getting better and better, who knows what else, they will pull out for the record books. I will sit patiently, with my favorite: Noront and other ROF plays: and my other resource stocks for take off. Keep the faith. machgold
New Message
Please login to post a reply