HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I agree to some degree!

You are saying if you bought at 3 and sold at 7.00$ and do the same again,sure but it his easy to predict after it is done and we hear this all the time,should of sold,should of bought,but it does NOT work that way,YOU CAN not PREDICT EXACTLY WHEN it stops with the high and low!

You would of maybe ended selling at 5.00$ and would of been pissed to see it go higher,that you would of bought back at 6.00$

What if you sold at 7.00$ and 2 days later,another spike up after great news again and the big players start moving in and it goes crazy to sleepy range at wake me up at 20.00$.

What then!!!!,would you start buying back at 20.00$ or so ,it CAN HAPPEN AND IT DID IN A LOT OF OTHER STOCK!

If we knew when it goes up and predict when it goes down,we would be rich my friend and i can tell you i would not be writing comment on a saturday night....would be on a cruise right now!

New Message
Please login to post a reply