HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hello All,

To our American Brother and Sisterhood down south, wishing you well as you celebrate the Freedom that comes with living in North America. As the song goes.... God Bless America. May you enjoy the fireworks this evening.

And may the US hedge funds who shorted this stock burn like a firecracker on Monday as they cover or find a nice spot in prison should they not and their so-called "failure to executes" be caught.

Onto the important item of the day.

I cannot remember this far back, but I believe this halt is the first since Hole 5 results were released last fall. I remember the euphoria of the day as Noront announced the 7% nickel over those great lengths. Then the share price dropped.

My first musing today is this. When it comes to Noront, good news does not always cause a price increase, and if past history is any indication, the price may fall first before going higher. Mind you, at $2.70 it would be hard to fall much more given what we learned today about the NSRs associated so far with DE1. Be prepared for anything on Monday but the best advice that has been stated on this board many times is too take a long turn approach with this one. Unlike many pop and drop day trades, this company is quickly approaching a production status whereby they move from purely an exploration company to one which will see profits from operations.

This is a rare thing.

Most juniors that hit it big tend to sell out to a major before they reach production. The reason is that it takes a lot of share dilution to raise the millions needed get to an operational status, and with dilution comes a loss of control. Once control is lost, takeovers are more likely.

Noront does not suffer this fate. The reason is the fortunate series of capital raising events which have taken place since late 2006. They have only had two private placements during that time. The first saw 30 million shares granted at .50 cents with 15 million warrants at .75. This brought in $22.5 million in 2007. In 2008, they placed another 6.5 million shares at a price of $4 to raise $26 million accompanied by another 2.5 million warrants being exercised in April for $12.5 million dollars.

I am not the best at math but in the last 18 months Noront has raised $61,000,000 in capital through IBK. I will never bash IBK as they are the protectors of Canadian Juniors, not only providing avenues to the capital markets but also on helping their clients avoid hostile takeovers. Check out their web site to see who their clients are and you will see Noront has partnered with them well.

I am not sure what the cash burn has been to date but I can guarantee that the Interest alone on this money is worth more than this company was worth just two years ago.

Today we have learned that they are ready to go all the way in what sounds like a short period of time.

Two world class properties being brought into production at the same time (production meaning the processing of ore for revenue). Gold, Nickel, Copper, Chromite, PGMs, all in an investment friendly and politically safe and sound country.

Which leads me to ask - why would anybody not invest in this company going into the long term? It is only a matter of time before we see lasting double digit share prices. The current share price is not an indication of value, but more a result of the really poor market performance overall. Last June saw the greatest June decrease in the US markets since the great depression. That was 70 years ago. But history shows that what goes down has always gone up, and once investor confidence returns, Noront will not rise with the market, but climb exponentially based on the business model they are cleverly building behind the scenes.

The highlight of today:

"Richard Nemis, CEO of Noront comments as follows: "With these 43-101 compliant mineral resources at Eagle One and our other exciting exploration projects in the McFauld's Lake area, coupled with our very recent discovery of additional course, visible gold mineralization in the current underground program at Windfall Lake in northern Quebec, our shareholders can see lots of light at the end of the tunnel. These developments indicate excellent potential for production revenues in the not too distant future. The main advantage of our current exploration effort is the minimal capital expenditures required and possible early lead time to begin obtaining production revenue from these resources."

It doesn't get any better than this. Regardless of SP over the next few days, weeks, and months, this one is destined for great things. Look for a listing on the TSX to follow soon. That will open up the stock to a new set of investors and mutual/pension funds who avoid the Venture.

M1.

New Message
Please login to post a reply