HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Misfit's Midday Musing for Independance Day, 2008

Franz,

Your points are well taken. I was there with you after the original Windfall results and the ramping took longer than most of us had wished for. It was the government approvals that caused the biggest delay.

It has not been my experience that Richard has been a pumper when it comes to Noront in the press releases. While he may say things during an interview that provide a "wink wink, nudge nudge" we rarely see that in an SEDAR filed document.

It is Richard's former conservatism in the press releases combined with his current wording that have me excited. Again, this may not translate into instant share price magic, but it does provide an insight into their plans concerning production. Up until now we have had very little indication as to their long term intention with Double Eagle. While the Windfall property was always their baby headed for production, I do not believe they had decided on what to do with Double Eagle until recently.

That is likely why the new executives came on board. It is my opinion that we are seeing a shift from a junior exploratory company on the venture to a production mining company headed for profits in the future. Whether next year or in five years, we still benefit long term from this new stated direction.

While I agree that the release of the estimates was premature (likely due to all the whining about share price in a bad market), it was not a bad thing as it will continue to be revised going forward. They pretty much said what many on here calcuated last year concerning DE1 and the tonnage. Difference now is that it is official and signed off by the professional engineers and geos.

With all of the crap that the Notters have faced in the last few months surrounding share price, I believe it is nice to be able to be optimistic concerning today's release. We have visible gold at Windfall, 7% nickel, PGMs, and now chromite. What more could a person want between now and when the smeltering starts? Better resource estimates, more drill results, and production planning are likely to have our attention this year. Share price will follow.

M1.

New Message
Please login to post a reply