HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Jul 18, 2008 06:16AM
Jul 18, 2008 06:49AM

I wonder if you are reading D12's post correctly? You sure are taking offense. He is not berating all shareholders Franz and you should know better than that.

D12 has nothing but the most honorable intentions. His posts are meant to assist many of us who do not quite understand or who have trouble putting things into perspective. I am beginning to think that you may be one of those individuals.

I'll say what you think Derek said. There are ingrates on this forum who thrive by feeding off others. They also enjoy delivering misinformation. Look at what has happened to the sp this past while although I don't think you stick around long enough. You are always buying and selling. Thats what i think.

If Derek reads your post and gets fed up with posting, what you will have done is prevented many from acquiring knowledge necessary to move forward. They won't like that.

We already have a number of great investors who refuse to post phone calls or news because of the shalaqing they take from people like you.

I could go on but I do not want this to be a national incident so if you want to respond you can pm me.

Could not have been any better. Well it depends on how you look at it. For someone like you who probably bought a load thinking the sp would fly are somewhat disappointed so you want to take it out on D12.

I ask you now. What is your Human Net Worth when compared to D12's? How helpfull are you to this forum? Just count the thumbs on your posts and then on Derek"s. That should tell you something.

D12 is a prince of a guy and most of this forum knows it.

Don.

Jul 18, 2008 07:36AM
Jul 18, 2008 07:41AM
Jul 18, 2008 07:52AM
Jul 20, 2008 06:51PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply