HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Sep 13, 2008 04:41AM

"First Aurelian's deposit was fully defined, we are just beginning to unravel the ROF."

Agreed, but I would submit that we won't be long before the chrome value is tastey enough for a major to move on should not reveal enough to wet the appetite. Also bear in mind our present sp. One almost can't go wrong at these prices.

"Second, the ROF is located in Canada , Not some geopolitical gong show like Equador."

I don't see how this is protection. It seems to me that this makes NOT all the more attractive.

"Third , Aurelians own management endorsed the Kinross bid. By what RN has said, there is no reason NOT Mgnt would sell us down the river."

I agree with you here, but a hostile takeover never required management endorsement. I think this relies on voting shares.

Please note that I use our posting debates as exercises in finding out new angles and concepts to issues we all discuss. It doesn't mean that I believe we are in immanent danger of unwanted attention from majors.

New Message
Please login to post a reply