HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Ouch.../ a must read for all. commodities bull over?
Sep 27, 2008 06:29AM
Sep 27, 2008 10:38AM
Sep 27, 2008 10:48AM
Sep 27, 2008 02:47PM
Sep 27, 2008 03:10PM

Re: Ouch.../ a must read for all. commodities bull over?

posted on Sep 27, 2008 04:57PM

There are a number of experts who seem to be in the same mindset. Its just another lull before the next drive.

It looks like the 700B US bailout will take place by Sunday night/early Monday before markets open. That is all they have been saying (both sides). They want it done before the Asian markets open for business Monday. They want to see the market recover over the next week.

Are they dreaming....or is there something they know we don't? It seems like all the government bailout is relative to financial sector, blue chip stocks. These are also stocks that many if not all of the retirement funds have large shares in. Think...if the banking sector collapses, many of the retirement funds and mutual funds will likely be weakened greatly by it. Its the domino effect.

Lets hope the bailout works. Some who will be saved by it shouldn't be (investors have to take their lumps), but....I think the saving should be more directed at institutional investment being rescued. Everyone else should take their fair share of lumps. I'm sure most of them made big bucks and have enjoyed it. Sometimes we just have to pay the piper as they say. Then again...who are we actually saving in this scenerio...the actual investment parties that keep killing company share prices like NOT.

So again...I sit here undecided...on what is a good rescue plan. I wish someone in Canada would save all of the investors that lost money because of the collapse. We'd all be getting healthy cheques in the mail :) <tsk tsk...really gonna happen...right!! :(

Mustangman

New Message
Please login to post a reply