HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Someone is cooking and I like the smell - MichaelEr

The following is purely my GUESS.

If Windfall has been declared a non-strategic asset it signal its impending sell/disposal. If times were normal and we were prepping McFaulds as a takeover package I suspect we would all be seeing a spin off company called WF and we would all get some shares.

I don't think that is going to happen. The mess in the markets is going to take several years to get out of and it is going to be tough for any junior to raise big money without serious dilution. I suspect that NOT expects a run up in gold coinciding with bulk sampling of WF. If all goes well we hit lots of gold (cash up on the revovered gold) and then sell WF for CASH.

The cash would be used to continue to fund exploration in the ROF. A couple hundred million more in the treasury would allow us push some serious merger/acquisition activity in the ROF.

I don't expect that we would see a dime of the WF money directly.

Just my guess.

... Been There

Oct 02, 2008 11:02AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply