HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Vermillion. Ver - faith - million - one in a million.

Part of the problem as I see it is faith has been lost. The state of the world economy, reflected in the stock markets, reflected in real personal losses, reflected in concern that things "ain't"gettin'' better any time soon, has caused us all to stop and shudder. Is causing the world to stop and shudder.

These are tough times. And we don't know how tough things will get. One thing is for sure, it at some point does get better.

I picked vermillion for the above top. I have absolute faith in NOT. NOT is one in a million in my opinion. To me, it doesn't matter diddily squat, NOT will survive. My dream was for it to grow into it's own rightful big, successful company.

These dreams may alter, NOT may evolve differently than I hoped, but, NOT and the whole bloody area is to mind boggling to do anything but succeed.

I agree, Windfall is important to watch carefully, as to intentions. I could be wrong, but I think their are lots of things we do not know. We may need a lot of patience and a lot of prudence and a lot of watching, and maybe action at some point, which this most intelligent board is capable of figuring out.

I want a win-win. I think NOT will provide that as that is what she is. Hopefully our BoD is in for the education of their lives. Us too.

So keep the "faith". Our baby is "one in a million".

New Message
Please login to post a reply