HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Drill results send share prices soaring!!! - Khareema - Milsy1- Rodg45

you said:

"Bottom line is that I don't believe keeping silent about great drill results is in our best interest; and I don't believe, even in the present negative economic climate, that it is a foregone conclusion that great news will have no positive impact on our share price."

I understand your point of view and agree with some of your views, however I must say that even in the best of economic times it is best to keep your potential value hidden until it is solidly proven. Those major companies that you refer to will not act until they have a proven resource. Why in this market would NOT management give them the information they so desire. With NOT so undervalued at the present time, it would not make any sense to let continually update potential suitors as to the value of the resource. I say the less said at this point in time, the better. I believe this may be a factor in the lack of news we are presently experiencing. It is a smart move and will prove to be the best interests of all Not investors.

New Message
Please login to post a reply