HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Feb 19, 2009 03:55AM
Feb 19, 2009 07:28AM
Feb 19, 2009 07:31AM

Rosehill, thanks for your reply re Richard and Windfall.

Windfall's potential seems to remain quite a mystery...I hope someday after all the Chrome is evaluated/drilled or sold to a Major etc., maybe Windfall can be revisited.

Wow, it's getting exciting with all these rumours and insights!!

Keep them coming because it seems that everytime NOT puts out a News Release the stock plummets, and when a substantial Rumour is discussed, the stock takes off!

We need as many rumours as possible! ;-) Of course, many of these Rumours turn out to be dead on correct! This Board has some brilliant contacts and brains.

I personally believe that a Major has been buying Big Time for a long time. Quietly manipulated under the guise of Mr. Anonymous, Mr. BMO, Mr. ETrade, Mr. Sprott, Mr.Rosseau, Mr. Inside Hedge Fund etc. etc. etc. with the aim of taking over NOT at a very depressed price. I wish Retail could buy Big Blocks at these prices!

Thanks again, Rosehill. Greatly looking forward to more great rumours and in-the-know insights.

Cheers,

Jacki79

New Message
Please login to post a reply