HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Jul 09, 2009 06:14PM
Jul 09, 2009 06:21PM
Jul 09, 2009 09:45PM
Jul 11, 2009 04:26PM

Ok, some points on your points B.

"200m of 4% nickel, that would be astoundingly high."

Yes, it would be, and that would be great, for sure we will most likely see varying high % Nickel within the entire drill core in the sections containing the "Massive Sulfides", maybe even much higher than 4%. Oh but to have a crystal ball.....

"I would be happy with another 50m of 4% to be honest... and maybe 200m of 1.1%"

Assay times' comin, we may make or break 50m of 4% either wholly contained within one zone or cummutively, either way I'll be damnded happy to get it. It's not unthinkable to subscribe to the idea of close or similar grades being the norm on the feeder end of E1. To think of 200 m of 1.1, well, that's one hell of a truck load of good nickel, and if assays say it's so, I'll be more than happy to take the grade. Seems the general cutoff grade for economical nickels traditionally been .5%

"I have low expectations... dont want you guys to be bummed out after a marginal hole. dont think thinking sensationally is such a good idea. it sets you up for bad thoughts ):"

Would that be low expectations of sp appreciation after release of assays? If you've been in this stock for some time and been witness to the manipulation and reaction to assays within a really crappy economic environment, then your not alone in that respect.

Now, as for a marginal hole and being bummed out, lol well just what is it that you know that we don't? Statements like that prior to release of assays are generally taken here on the forum as suspect, however, perhaps you are truly concerned for our emotional well being. Hope so.

We are a very anticipatory group when it comes to assays that's for sure, having been spoiled especially here inand around the Ring

Here's the thing, and i think this is something we all need to remember:

What's the one thing since E1 that all shareholders( including management) have wanted more than anything?

Expansion of the Eagle One resource through conduit to next pod and by default confirmation of Mungall's multiple pod theory.

Hole 44 extended E1 at depth

This "darlin" of a Hole 49 is on the verge of confirming either one or all of the following:

1) E1's "open at depth", not closed off

2) E1's sulfide feeder conduit has been found

3) E1's sulfide feeder conduit and next pod have been found

One things for sure, when we shareholders are given access to this confirmation we yeild two things, extension of our E1 mineralization and the realization that this really is much bigger, perhaps bigger than most thought and hopefully as big as some dreamed it would be.

The other thing and the kicker for all is that we get a hell of a lot closer to understanding the geology of this thing called,

"The Ring of Fire"

This BHEM info from 49/50/51 etc is of the utmost importance going forward.

B. that's my thought on your thoughts, hopefully i've given you some info of reassurance and confidence regarding your investment in NOT.

Its' been a long wait, this wait for extension, but my time spent here and my shares are well worth it.

This guy and his girls are holding our shares stronger than ever now!

Best Regards this fine day.

Notster

PS. I eagerly await news of the new rig from Forage Orbit Garant making it to the site to effect the now needed much deeper drilling below Eagle One.

Have a great rest of the Weekend all.

Jul 12, 2009 12:24AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply