HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: look I really do not care about Windfall the market is interested in Eagle one

There is 2 possibilities...

like you said Clarus is only taking a position in NOT and they expect it to be good...

but I haven't seen a lot of funds jumping in like this so agressively... weren't we at 0,60$ last week?? now at 1,60$ and they are still buying like they've haven't eat in months!

Is the prospect of hole 49 that appealing to them?? maybe... and that is what I think but a takeover is not out of the question... but let's not talk about it anymore...because they just don't happen often... the only thing that makes this more probable is that NOT is not just starting to drill... and these aren't their first drilling results... If this was the first drilling campaign... a takeover would be out of the question... but we've drilled this one a lot in the past 2 years... so it's easier to think a takeover might be in the making... but let's forget about it anyway...

I am interested in the results of hole 49... and what I like, it that if Clarus is so hyped before the results are out... imagine what they will do to us once the results are good??!

Now, it seems to me it's a win win situation! Good luck!

Also, about the selling of windfall... do you know who controls the new company?? isn't it easier to sell it and take a position in this company then spin it off.... then having all NOT's shareholders having a piece of it?? Is this legal... nope... but would I be surprise if it was the case... nope... this is the Venture... and sneaky things happen all the time!

New Message
Please login to post a reply